This tutorial goes through how to use the math nodes to create procedural textures that doesn’t use any image texture at all!
1) 0:00:05 Vector Curves
2) 0:12:22 Create a circle (math node)
3) 0:22:51 Adding a frame (math node)
4) 0:32:14 Combining textures (several input, math node + vector curve)
5) 0:35:43 Create an image texture out of your procedural texture.
6) 0:38:15 Create glossy and bump map.
7) 0:42:30 Use you newly created image texture!
Feel like supporting me? Then I would be more than happy to get a contribution on my Patreon site: https://www.patreon.com/BlenderInsight
My twitter account: https://twitter.com/JoakimTornhill
My FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Blenderproceduraltextures/
My Website: http://www.blenderinsight.com/